Friday, September 20, 2019

Praise God

I will sing to the Lord because he has treated me generously. - Psalm 13:6
Praise God is sometimes link to when you have experience something outstanding or spectacular.  Think of it something spectacular happens everyday.
There is a common saying "if there is life there is hope" that is your situation is very full of hope, because you have the opportunity of think and dream.
In your period of day dreaming with hopes and possibilities, why not take a minute today to think of the things you would not have done for yourself, but God did for you anyway. 
Praise God, In doing so you might get a gift from your praises, God looks at the inward part, so be sincere in your praise and you will see great things happening.

PRAYER
Almighty Father, I thank you for the things you have done in my life, and in expectation for greater things ahead of me, Lord I praise you in Jesus mighty name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment