Friday, September 13, 2019

Be fruitful

Remain in me, and I in you. Just as a branch is unable to produce fruit by itself unless it remains on the vine, neither can you unless you remain in me. - John 15:4
Fruitful is to be producing good, helpful result.  Everyone regardless of their mission or goal wants to be fruitful, that is yielding result.
To yield a good result as in good fruit, you cannot forget your source, as every fruit is from a tree, and the tree is linked with a branch, that bears the fruit.
When God is your source and main stream, then you can never be without result as in good outcome, so allow God make you fruitful by staying with God, who is the tree of Life

PRAYER
Almighty God, king of glory thank you for this beautiful day of fruitfulness, I pray for the strength to bear fruit to come upon me in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment