Monday, September 16, 2019

Inform God

Entrust your efforts to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. - Proverbs 16:3
Inform God about your day, what you intend to do, your plans, proposition and see the way your day(s) will become fruitful.
When you include God in your day, you let God be part of your plan or assignment.  God is all powerful, all knowing, the things you do not know, God through the Holy Spirit will remind you and your plans will fall in places, you never will have thought of on your own.
Make an effort or attempt to include God in your plan and you will see the difference in the result your day will yield.

PRAYER
Almighty God, I thank you for taking interest in me, I commit myself, plans and decisions to you; grant me success in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment