Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Guaranteed

Lord, you are my portion and my cup of blessing; you hold my future. - Psalm 16:5
Guaranteed is certain, to have a specified result or effect. When you put your trust and hope in God you are on the pane of certainty.
Everyday of your life on earth is destined with blessings, God promise you blessings, through adoption into the family of God, even to those who bless you, they will be blessed.
The main thing is to stay connected to God, you cannot be here and there at the same time, you have to decide and desire to worship and honor God
God promise is a guarantee for anytime, in as much as you are twined in God. Nothing can take your blessing when you are with God, IT IS GUARANTEED

PRAYER
God Almighty, God of creation, I appreciate your supremacy; I embrace all your goodness and blessings for my life in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment