Friday, September 27, 2019

No Turning Back

I pray to you, O God, because you answer me; so turn to me and listen to my words. - Psalm 17:6
No turning back is not giving up, if God has answered your prayer before, you can totally rely on HIM that he will answer your prayers again, and again and again
The Lord will and always shows up, always remember, HE does not work with man's way of thinking or expectation, HE is just God and will always come through at the right time.
If you are trusting God for an answer, be patient, wait the entire duration and you definitely have the best chance and opportunity, he will do it again for you.
When God answer you, you know it is worth the wait, So WAIT and be patient

PRAYER
I thank you God because you never abandon anything, I pray you give ear to my prayers today in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment