Thursday, September 26, 2019

Do-able

I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me. - Philippians 4:13
Doable is a way of saying it is possible, I can achieve what I fix my mind to doing.  In most cases you fix your mind on a mission or project with different plans and strategies.
All plans and vision are doable, and achievable, take yourself out of the equation and stress-less, the point of achieving it with a lot of thinking will be out of the way.
When you take the same time to seek God, of which will calm you, then it is easier to face all conditions by the power in the name of Christ than to carry the weight with your strength.
You do not have the strength to weather the condition by yourself, use the power given to you... the power of JESUS CHRIST

PRAYER
Thank you God for the name of Jesus, I receive strength to overcome every mountain in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment