Saturday, September 14, 2019

Praise God

I will praise you, Lord! You always do right. I will sing about you, the Lord Most High. - Psalm 7:17
Praise God is a term used most often when people receive good things or something great happen to them.
To praise God should be a daily activity with an intention, when you sleep, even your security men, guard or vigilante also sleep most of the time; there are many unseen things in the spiritual realm happening that even if your employed paid protector does not sleep they cannot stop.
In the physical, how many times have you seen an incident for example you escape an accident or was avoided and you cannot just explain how it happened.
You have a whole lot of praise to give to God, especially the unseen battles that God fought and victories that came your way, which in most cases you did not even have to lift a finger.  What about the unsolicited favors you receive. PRAISE GOD for the things you never remember to ask for and are being done(given) to or for you.

PRAYER
God Almighty I thank you for the things you've done for me without me asking, I will praise you continually for the good and right things you bring my way in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment