Thursday, September 12, 2019

Lifter

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. - Psalm 3:3
Lifting when it comes to higher and new level, only God can lift you up to that point of greatness and it will not cost you a arm and a leg.
When God lift you up, He does not require anything than praise and he way he will lift you up beyond what you know or can do for yourself.
God can cause your helper to have sleepless night for your to get to the next level, He can manifest is power for you to get what you did not deserve, all God will get is to take you to that height where only him gets the glory. 
Let God get the glory and you get the story, AWESOME right.

PRAYER
Almighty God, I thank you for being my shield, lift up my head to greatness and take all the glory in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment