Thursday, October 10, 2019

You are not forgotten

God had not forgotten Noah and all the animals with him in the boat; he caused a wind to blow, and the water started going down. - Genesis 8:1
You are not forgotten by God, the bible says he has graven you upon the palm of His hand, that meas he sees you every day.
There is tendency as a believer to think, God ought to open a book of remembrance concerning your situation, but think about it you were never forgotten in the first place, so there is no need to open a book to remember you.
You are important to God, you were loved when you did not know who God was, I want you to think about this, if God did not forget animals, what makes you think He will forget you
God was your secret admirer when you were lost in sin

PRAYER
Almighty God I thank you for you have me on your palm, I pray that you will remember me for greatness in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment