Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Promise Guaranteed

And lo, I am with thee, and will keep thee whithersoever thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land: for I will not forsake thee until I have performed that, that I have promised thee. - Genesis 28:15
Guaranteed is something assured, something that will definitely happen.  God is the same yesterday, today and forever more. 
I have this opportunity and I will tell you that when God promise even your current situation cannot stop the promise of God, it is guaranteed and surely it will be performed.
Your situation may dictate that all is over, you are at the end of the pit, no blink of light anywhere, I challenge you today to look up to your creator and remember what He promise you.
If you do not have a promise yet, ask God for His promise for you today and He will reveal it to you.

PRAYER
God thank you for always being the same, I pray for the strength to trust you until I receive your promise in full in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment