Monday, October 28, 2019

You are free

Enemies set traps for my feet and struck me down.They dug a pit in my path, but fell in it themselves. - Psalm 57:6
Liberation is being set free,  the Lord has set you free and in this new week you are separated from every mishap and traps that the enemy has set in your path
God know all things and can do all things, Jesus says "I am the way..." so follow THE WAY, it will direct you, it will also take you to a safe place.
You cannot do much if you do not know what is ahead of you or traps that has been set before you, in this new week there are new and great things to accomplish.
You are meant for greatness, and success will you encounter, because the Lord made a way of escape for you

PRAYER
God, Almighty thank you for this new week full of opportunities, I pray that I will escape every route of evil designated for me in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment