Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Prosperity

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: Yea, let them say continually, Jehovah be magnified, Who hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. - Psalm 35:27
Prosperity should be desired by everyone, but more often than not some believer do not know where to stand. Some believe a poor and wretched life is for Christians, while another school of thought believe that to have it all is Christianity.
It is a good thing to prosper, prosperity is not only about finances, it includes health, peace, joy and all the good things that give comfort and all this is a good thing to have, because God is pleased when believers prosper.
When believers prosper, it help propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER
Almighty God, I sing your praise and adore you for you delight in my success, I pray that sound of rejoicing and celebration will never cease in my house in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment