Monday, October 21, 2019

Revelation

The Lord gave me this answer: “Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. - Habakkuk 2:2
Revelation is very important to every child of God, it allows you to know what God want you to do or expect from you as a person.
God desires fellowship and relationship is also important to HIM, the Lord will reveal somethings to you through your dreams, thought, someone, or through words of wisdom; it is very important to write it all down for reference purposes.
When Joseph had a dream he remembered the dream and all his life, his actions were in the direction of the dream, he knows he cannot misbehave as a leader, so writing down what God reveal to you is a way to guide you to your future even in hard times.

PRAYER
Almighty God, I thank you for revelations, you reveal great and things to me, help me to understand what you have for me in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment