Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Waiting TIme

Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed. - Habakkuk 2:3
Waiting time can be very difficult at times, most of the time you panic because you get anxious, your expectation is in high gear.
In this time of waiting, patience is important, waiting is important because it builds your personality, you become more responsible and most of all nothing really moves you any more.
In this time of waiting, you build character, you experience the different aspect of life, and your judgement becomes better and wiser.
In the process of God timing, when every great manifestation, are being put together, developed and formatted there has to be a waiting period for the world to see the great thing coming. Wait patiently, it will surely come.

PRAYER
My God, I thank you for your plan for me, I pray for empowerment and strength to wait patiently for my manifestation in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment