Friday, August 23, 2019

Worship the true GOD

I am your God, and I told you not to worship Amorite gods, even though you are living in the land of the Amorites. But you refused to listen. - Judges 6:10
Worship God 
The Almighty God created you to worship and adore HIM.  God is to be worshiped above every other things you desire or admire.
There is nothing good that the world can offer or give you, the devil is always shadowing beautiful things before you, that are full of thorns.
Is like a good looking pie filled with rotten produce or a concrete painted with gold, the great things does not belong to the gods of this world: 
Trying to belong, or be accepted?  The truth is the worldly people you are trying to emulate are empty without any substance.  Redirect your focus to worship God and have it all both on earth and in heaven.
PRAYER
My God and king I worship you today, let my spirit connect with you in worship today in JESUS name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment