Sunday, August 18, 2019

Liberation

Pilate said unto Him, “What is truth?” And when he said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and said unto them, “I find in him no fault at all. - John 18:38
Truth
The enemy seek to destroy you with lies, deceits and offences. When you are in Christ you become a new person, your mistakes becomes a learning experience, most of the experience you underwent has a wisdom attach to it and the wisdom will make you a better person with more insight.
So when you sin or come short the enemy seek to accuse you, but will find no fault at all through the blood of Jesus.
The blood of Jesus make you clean and take away your sins and shortcomings, you become faultless, when you confess your sins and take on the creation of Jesus.
PRAYER
God, I thank you for taking on all my guilt; Holy Spirit renew me daily that I might be faultless in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment