Friday, August 9, 2019

God is dependable

When they cried out for help, you saved them, and you did not let them down when they depended on you. - Psalm 22:5
Cry out 
The loud section is the victory side is a common saying, I believe your situation does not require silence but I encourage or if it will be in plain word, cry out to God and you will not be disappointed.
God is dependable, because he will save, deliver those who trust and call upon His name, none that call on HIM, will be confounded or put to shame.
Take your time, don't give up and keep on your faith, faith is not a feeling it a a believe system through continuous confession, and the confession will bring possession.
Possess your inheritance in the Lord.
PRAYER
God, I thank you for your numerous rescue, hear my cry oh Lord and attend to my prayers in Jesus name Amen. 
Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment