Saturday, August 31, 2019

Instruction from God

The Lord says, “I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you. - Psalm 32:8
Instruction 
The divine instruction from God is to teach and direct, which will lead to a perfect and excellent outcome.
Most of the time people are not patient enough to hear or listen to what, where or how God intend for you to go about some issues, so your desire and know how kick in and you make mistake.
To adhere to God's instruction is to take time to know what God is saying about a situation and to do it the way God has instructed you.
The way of God leads to a perfect result, but man go through a lot of trying and errors to figure out the right technique. Leave the phase of trying and get to the phase of instruction or advise from God.

PRAYER
O Lord my God, thank you for your desire to instruct, I release myself Spirit, soul and body to your tutorship in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment