Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Perfect day

It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. - Psalm 18:32
Perfect 
Everything will work out great when it is according to the plan of God or in alignment with God's purpose for you today.
Be sensitive to the Spirit of God within you and walk in the right path, and you will see how things will start to fall in place; because when it is orchestrated by God it is divine and glorious.
Let God guide and empower you toward success, you will experience and get to know what a perfect day looks like.
A perfect day include peace, joy, fulfillment, accomplishment, achievement and many other great things.  Have a perfect day,
PRAYER
God I thank you for this beautiful day, I pray you will lead me in the right and perfect way in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment