Sunday, August 4, 2019

Boldness through God

That is why we can say without any doubt or fear, “The Lord is my Helper, and I am not afraid of anything that mere man can do to me.” - Hebrews 13:6
Boldness 
God is your helper, you ought not to be afraid of anything or any man. Always remember the word of Romans 8:31 'What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?' 
It does not matter what or who  is coming against you, if you have God you have the ultimate deal, so fear not and be not dismay, concern or distress; because the Lord God is always going to help you and He will be your constant help in times of trouble.
God will not fail or forsake you, so be of good courage and do not agitate or fright about what men will do to you.  God is on your side.
PRAYER
Almighty God, thank you for your love and constant help, I decree that no man or thing will be able to hurt me in Jesus name Amen. 

BeeJay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment