Friday, December 20, 2019

Strength

I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then. - Joshua 14:11
Strength is a great thing for every one, in strength you can do a lot of things and with joy, especially in achieving you goals.
Sickness, depression, worry, anxiety are weaknesses of the body, Soul and mind but with the strength from God you receive strength in your body, mind and spirit.  You are strong all over because of the joy of God that reside within you.
During the 40 years journey of the Israelite they were strong and  if Caleb can declare strength at age 85, the Lord is able to strengthen you too
Call of Jesus to strengthen your weakness.  JESUS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

PRAYER
God thank you for your joy over me, for I know your joy over me will strengthen me in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment