Monday, December 30, 2019

Magnify God

But you who held fast to the Lord your God are alive today, every one of you. - Deuteronomy 4:4
Magnify God is a good thing to do, for being alive and you have less than 48 hours to journey into a new year and new decade.
You are alive, not because you have done everything right, but for the mercy of God that endures from generation to generation, for ever.  
If you have not recognize the power and greatness of God, you ought to know that there is a plan for you to be successful or make it.  It is time to seek God and know what the deal is with your life.
In your closure, you are to acknowledge, praise and show forth the glory of God for your life as you plan and make preparation to proceed into year 2020.

PRAYER
God I thank you for my life and those of my love ones, I agree to praise, honor and glorify your name for being so good to me in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment