Thursday, December 5, 2019

Fear not

The king acts with authority, and no one can challenge what he does. - Ecclesiastes 8:4
Fear not, things may not be working your way, and it seems the end is caving in and all is about to collapse, hold on do not give in and do not give up.  I want you to know and remember this, God is far greater than earthly king, ruler or dictator you may know, God has the final proclamation. 
It does not matter what your situation is, or decision you intend to make, how long you have been hanging in, holding on, or waiting for a change.  God is working all things together for your good, and you will have a place of rejoicing in the matter.
Whatever God has said concerning your situation is final, no one can add to it or remove from the word of God for your life, seek to know what God is saying.  You are victorious and at the end of it all remember to praise and give God the glory. The best is yet to come.

PRAYER
Almighty God, I thank you for your supremacy, I honor you for I know you have the best in store for me and I will rejoice in your spoken words in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment