Friday, December 13, 2019

God's plan

I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope. - Jeremiah 29:11
God's plan have never been the same with your plan, your plan is restricted base on your knowledge of your situation and circumstances, base on what is happening around you, base on what your economy dictates.
God has a plan for every of His creation, as a child of God, you ought to strive to walk in that plan.  Either you know it or not, you are in the plan of God, and God has a plan for you.  Your current state may seem to prove otherwise, but God has a future filled with peace and hope for you.
Knowing the plan of God for you life makes it easy to walk in dominion, you may be frustrated with the way things are going or heading, but I will inform you that everything is working out for your good.  Peace, great hope are packed in your basket for the future.  Trust and get into the plan of God.

PRAYER
Thank you God, for your plan for my life; help me to walk in your divine orchestrated plan for my life in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment