Friday, December 6, 2019

Reclaim

I will rescue you from the power of wicked and violent people. I, the Lord, have spoken.” - Jeremiah 15:21
Reclaim is what God has done for you, and if you are yet to be a believer in Christ, it is what God will do for you from the enemy.  The bible says "devil has come to kill, to steal and to destroy".  In every area what the devil does is to use human agents to fulfill his purpose.
Remember, when Jesus was to be tempted by Judas, the bible says and satan entered into him.  Who is threatening you? no matter how destructive they are or seem, the Lord will deliver you from their grip even if you are in confinement.
The Lord will always deliver and reclaim those who belong to him, God is your shield from the attack and temptation of the evil ones.  You are under God's armor of protection and no evil is able to penetrate.
Make sure you are in God and you will never be put to shame.

PRAYER
Almighty God I thank you for always looking out for me, deliver me from every attack that I know nothing about in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment