Friday, January 10, 2020

Choice

“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! - Deuteronomy 30:19
Choice is your ability to do whatever you desire.  In everything there is always an opportunity to choose; it is either a good or bad choice, there is always a choice.
What you choose at every point or crossroad will determine the result you receive, either you achieve success or failure. When God is your equation your choices will bring blessings and successes.
In  whatever you do, what you choose is important, very important. I encourage you today to allow God to direct you.  "In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path" [Proverbs 3:6]
Choose wisely and divinely this year 2020.

PRAYER
Thank you God for the opportunity to know and serve you; I release myself to your will, Holy Spirit guide me to choose divinely in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment