Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Refuge

May the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done.” - Ruth 2:12
Refuge is a safe place or house.  Seeking refuge in the Lord is a wise and safe thing to do for anyone, especially believers.
The bible says "the name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and they are safe..."  [Proverbs 18:10]. When your seek refuge in the Lord you are releasing your safety and protection onto the Lord and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed.
Most of the time your thought(s) are base on your limitations, but when you allow God to take over, you are using his extended thought to reason your situation.
God says "my ways and not your ways, so are my thoughts your Thoughts.." [Ezekiel 5:8-9].  When you trust in the Lord, light of His word will direct you to a place of abundance.

PRAYER
God, I thank you for protection and provision; I pray you will recompense the work of my hand in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment