Wednesday, January 15, 2020

God is with me

Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the people of Israel, are my people, declares the Almighty Lord. - Ezekiel 34:30
God with me is a delight-some statement.  It is a statement that bring relief and comfort in the midst of trouble or violence.
In times of distress, it is normal to feel abandoned, rejected or neglected, but it is not okay to stay that way. It does not matter what you see or what is going on, God is always with you. God is with those who put their trust in Him.  God does not back out or back down, He is ever present and constantly beside you; when you are up or when you feel down.
All you need is to constantly, continuously remind yourself, that God is with you no matter the circumstances.  Let your self know that God is taking care of the situation, even though it feels overwhelming.
Make it less stressful by regulating your thought with constant reminder that God is working everything going on for your good. You will have the shout of victory, and rejoicing in the matter. Praise God in the midst of it and transform your thought into victory.

PRAYER
God Almighty, thank you for being Omnipresent; I relieve myself from worries, help me God to always remember that you are my God and am yours in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment