Thursday, January 9, 2020

Obedient

If you follow and obey the Lord, he will make you his own special people, just as he promised. - Deuteronomy 28:9
Obedient is very significant for this year 2020.  Every time I turn around all to see, read, or hear, the blessings for this year comes to those who will obey God and walk in His way.
I have proposed that for as many times as  I get it, I will share on this platform, that is my obedience in display.  It is very important to take all things that pertain to God serious this year.  
The riches are great, so is the blessings from God so very important. Are there any thing or issues that seems to take priority over your obedience?, start to look into it and take care of them before they become obstacles in your way of blessing.
It is a wonderful experience to be called special by God, the secret is obedience.  When God called you special everything you do will also become special.  God bless your obedience.

PRAYER
Thank you awesome God for your interest in me, holy Spirit help me to abide in God and do His bid in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment