Friday, February 21, 2020

Visitiation

The angel told him, “Put your shoes on, and get ready to go!” Peter did this. Then the angel told him, “Put your coat on, and follow me.” - Acts 12:8
Visitation from God comes in different ways and at different occasions. For this writing, Angels will be the focus of visitation.  Angelic visitation from God are to bring information, dependent on what is happening at the very instance.
God send angels to people in different form to give instructions, guidance, direction, information or to release blessings on them. Some people are visited in the form of human being, which is commonly referred to as guiding angel.  
This experience is life changing and trans-formative. I have experienced receiving guidance from God through someone I do not know, which directed my life in a specific and positive direction, it is indeed a life changing experience for me. 
You will encounter your angel, be careful and sensitive enough to get your blessing when the opportunity comes your way.

PRAYER
God from whom all blessings flow, I thank you; I pray God, for angelic visitation and guidance for my life in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment