Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Lift up Jesus

So Jesus told them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you’ll know that I am the one and that I can’t do anything on my own. Instead, I speak as the Father taught me. - John 8:28
Lift up Jesus is a common phrase among Christians especially worship leaders during praise and worship.  In the true sense of the word 'lift up Jesus', it is to honor and acknowledge that He is the anointed one, the soon coming King, His name is above every name and God has highly exalted him.
If God has highly exalted Him (Jesus), the same reason why you ought to lift Him up.  When you are in the process of lifting up Jesus, you honor God as well. Align yourself with the things of God the Father.
Let your desire and will, tune in to the Lord, and lift up Jesus in every area of your life. The Holy Spirit will minister great and wonderful thing to you as well.

PRAYER
Almighty God, the I AM over every situation I thank and worship you, let my being and existence acknowledge and glorify you in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment