Thursday, November 7, 2019

Possible

For nothing will be impossible with God.” - Luke 1:37
Possibility is when something is doable, that means you are able to do it.  When you pray concerning a situation that naturally means it is beyond you.
If you pray over a period of time concerning your situation, there is every tendency for you to give up and think it is not possible.
When everything around you seems or may look hopeless and undo-able, this is the time to change your strategy by talking directly to the situation.
The situation is not bigger than our God, the creator of heaven and earth, so let the situation know you have a bigger, larger, greater God in comparison to your concern.  I am telling you today trust God, with the situation that gives you so much concern: it is doable

PRAYER
God, I thank you for being my mighty man in battle, I commit and release everything in my life to your doable hands in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment