Friday, November 8, 2019

Favor to be in charge

Joseph found favor with his master and became his personal attendant. Potiphar also put him in charge of his household and placed all that he owned under his authority. - Genesis 39:4
Favor is a word that have received many definition from different people, but one of the definition stand out to me, Favor was defined as what man cannot do for you, the system can give to you, but only God can make it happen.
In the scripture above, "Joseph found favor...", and the verse before this says "And his master saw that the Lord was with him,..." which brings me to my definition above that only God can make it happen.
Joseph love the Lord, he desires to do good things, favor is not for any one in particular it is for everyone so allow the Lord be with you and you will receive favor.
The Lord gives favor to all those who love, trust and abide in him. Receive favor for your next role

PRAYER
Almighty God, thank you for favor and grace; God, I receive your divine favor upon my life, everywhere I go and in all I do in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment