Friday, April 24, 2020

Rest

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. - Matthew 11:29
Rest is very important for the body, spirit and soul. God in His greatness exercise the need and importance of rest when He was creating the earth. The Bible states ... God rest from all His work on the seventh day....
As human being with flesh and blood flowing within you, if you overwork yourself, you body will naturally begins to slow down, indicating or signalling the importance and need for rest.
There is need for a conscious effort to follow the path of Jesus in attaining an unimaginable rest, the Bible in quoting Jesus says ..my yoke is easy.. for a submissive mind, but it becomes cumbersome when you get entangled with the world you become blinded to the ease of God's option. Give your soul rest in the Lord, all you are required to do is to seek God for help at all times.

PRAYER
Thank you God for your rest, I receive rest for my soul through the blood of Jesus Amen.

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment