Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Don't give up

Be strong, and let your heart be courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord. - Psalm 31:24
Expectation Tuesday
You have been waiting for this long, this is the time to be strong, you are closer to your answers than when you started.
Everything is pointing to the impossible, but your hope in God should give you courage to look and be in contact to reality that is pointing you to the possibility, because God almighty always shows up when you have reached you wit end, you are faced with no other option, the end of the road, then you know you are almost at the end of the tunnel, the light is about to shine bright before you.
No matter what it seem, I encourage you don't give up on God, because He will not and will never give up on you.  Keep your hope alive.
PRAYER:
Almighty God, I thank you for your faithfulness, I pray that you will fulfill my expectation as I keep my heart on you in Jesus name Amen. 

Bee Jay's world

No comments:

Post a Comment